Receiving confusing emails about "cancelled" direct debit; no response from Bulb

I received three emails about my direct debit. I’ve been topping my account up so i emailed bulb separately to make sure these emails were legitimate, because i do not know what this notice period I’ve received means. I cannot be without power. What’s happening with my account?

Hi @Stow :wave: and welcome to Community :partying_face:

I have checked your account and the communications you’ve received are from Bulb. I can see these were sent due to us not receiving any payment between 17/11/21 - 12/01/22 and your account being in debit without a payment method in place.

I can see you have now cleared the balance. If you wish to top up your account on a monthly basis you are more than welcome to, however you need to make a payment of any outstanding balance within 14 days to prevent any missed payment communications being sent to you.

I can see you now have a direct debit set up so you will no longer receive these communications.

I also wanted to confirm nothing will happen with your supply. Your supply will remain in place so please do not worry about this.

I hope this has answered your questions. If you have any others please let me know.

– Luke :bulb:

Prefect; thank you for clearing this up