Recommend a freind

My sister is trying to join but it’s saying something about her meters she’s on pay as you go smart meter any help appreciated

Hi @sheilabibb123 ,

Without knowing exactly what the message says, there’s not much we fellow customers can suggest. I did find the following Bulb Help article at https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001227751-Can-I-switch-to-Bulb-with-a-prepayment-meter- which might shed some light though:

We're not quite ready to take smart prepay meters. If you have one and want to switch to Bulb, we’ll have to switch the meter to credit. This means you would make a fixed monthly payment, taken in advance.

Unless something has changed since that help article was written and she wants to remain on ‘pay as you go’ , then Bulb will currently be unable to accept her as a customer. (see also Switching to Bulb with a smart top up (prepay) meter – Bulb and Switching to Bulb on top up (prepay) – Bulb - which all seem to reinforce the above - smart prepayment/PAYG meters cannot be currently accepted and must be switched to ‘credit’/changed for another meter).

If she really wants to join and is happy switching to a credit agreement, she’ll be best calling or emailing Bulb via How to get in touch – Bulb .

Without knowing exactly what the message says, there's not much we fellow customers can suggest.

Hello, IT
My computer isn’t working, it came up with an error message.
Ok. What did the error message say?
I don’t know I just clicked cancel.

:# :s :# :s