Refer a friend - £50 hasn't been added to my account

Hi there,

I switched to Bulb back in September after a family member recommended doing so. I used their referral link to join, but the £50 hasn’t gone into my account.

Would be grateful to know when I might expect to see it added?

Thanks

Answer should be in the help section:
https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us

Hi @BKA18 , I have just emailed you regarding this :slight_smile:

I have just emailed you regarding this :)

Without posting any personal information what was the outcome to the problem, the same issues are posted on the Bulb Facebook page?

@Allanr

Chris manually added the £50 to BKA18’s account.

It looks as if the referral link wasn’t used when signing up. But there a few reasons why a referral link would break even if a member used the link. The most common is a member has two accounts with us. It could also be because the person whose link it is left us before the switch took place.

Hello Bulb,

I am having the same issue. I sent a referral link to a friend who then joined back in September, but neither of us have received the credit. I know my friend had some issues with joining, but it eventually got sorted, but maybe the link had expired by that time. Would you be able to have a look into it for me please?

Chris.

Hi @chrismunro59

Sure, I can take a look into for you. It’s likely that the link wouldn’t have worked if there was a delay when signing up. Would you drop me a private message with your friend’s name and postcode and I’ll investigate?

[UPDTAED] The £50 has now been added to Chris and his friend’s account.

I have the same problem, I have sent a link to a friend in December, she has received the 50£ after using the link but nothing in my account. Would you be able to check my account as well? Thank you

From the help info button at the top of the page…

When will the referral credit appear in my account?
The referral credit will be added to your and your friend’s Bulb account once the switch is complete, which takes 21 days.
You can check on the status of the referral in your Bulb Account.

I have the same problem, I have sent a link to a friend in December, she has received the 50£ after using the link but nothing in my account. Would you be able to check my account as well? Thank you

Could you also please drop me a private message with your friend’s name and postcode and I’ll investigate?