Refer a friend

Hi, two friends completed their switch on 24th aftrr using my referral code. I’ve only received £50 for one of them. I did speak to someone earlier who doesn’t seem to have rectified this. Can you please credit £50 in to my account? This is the second time this has happened when I have referred someone.

Thanks
Wendy

Hi, two friends completed their switch on 24th aftrr using my referral code. I've only received £50 for one of them. I did speak to someone earlier who doesn't seem to have rectified this. Can you please credit £50 in to my account? The postcode of the missing switch is wa101jb. 31 Brynn st. L. Ditchfield. This is the second time this has happened when I have referred someone.

Thanks
Wendy Ebbrell

This is an open forum which can be seen by all and sundry. I would highly suggest you remove details of the address and contact the Bulb team direct using one of the methods shown at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

Hi Wendy, i have now added the credit, i also removed the address from your post for privacy reasons