Refer a friend

Hello I’ve referred a few people and I’m in credit how do I use that money to come off my next bill their only an option to pay into the account on the website. It says you have 31 days to claim so I don’t want to have missed or lost out.
Thank you
Amy

Hello I’ve referred a few people and I’m in credit how do I use that money to come off my next bill their only an option to pay into the account on the website. It says you have 31 days to claim so I don’t want to have missed or lost out. Thank you Amy

If referrals have been credited to your account I haven’t seen anything on Bulb’s web site which regarding the 31 days. To reduce your credit one option is to reduce your monthly direct debit payments by going into “Payments settings” via this page: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payments-and-statements

Hey @maxjames17. The referral credit will stay in your account and it can be refunded into your bank account at any point. Or if you prefer, we can pause your payments for a couple of months. Let me know what you’d like to do.

Could I have the money refunded into my bank account.

£150 is on it’s way to your bank account. It’ll be with you in the next 5 working days.

Thank you.

Welcome! Keep up the good referring :+1: