Referal and exit fees

Can someone clarify the referalnpayment and paying of exit. Current supplier has exit fees and I note that bulb will pay them. Is this automatic credit to my account and is ot done at the time of switching? Are there terms as to how long I have to stay with bulb for in order to get or keep the payment, the same going for the referal payment?

Can someone clarify the referalnpayment and paying of exit. Current supplier has exit fees and I note that bulb will pay them. Is this automatic credit to my account and is ot done at the time of switching? Are there terms as to how long I have to stay with bulb for in order to get or keep the payment, the same going for the referal payment?

Do I detect you want the payments and then look around to switch to another supplier if found the be cheaper than Bulb ASAP?

Hi @Sparky666 The referral credit is added on the day of the switch to Bulb. As for exit fees, you’ll get them on your final bill once the account is fully closed. You’ll then have to send us the final bill, showing the exit fees listed as a charge and we’ll add the equivalent amount as credit to your account.