Refered by a friend

Good afternoon

A Friend of mine who is a Bulb customer referred me this week and we’ve made the switch today we were thinking it would ask me online who referred me. I would like her to gain the £50 credit on her account as I’ve saved a great deal on my Electric thanks to them.

Name: xxxxxxxxxxx

email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon

A Friend of mine who is a Bulb customer referred me this week and we’ve made the switch today we were thinking it would ask me online who referred me. I would like her to gain the £50 credit on her account as I’ve saved a great deal on my Electric thanks to them.

Name: ********

email : *********

Perhaps you haven’t realised this is a public forum you need to remove your personal details to eliminate the possibility of spamming.

If you switched via the referral link you don’t need to supply your friends details to Bulb as they will be automatically advised by the system…

This is a public forum. As @Allanr said its best to get your personal information off here.

What led you to think this was direct customer support?

Heya @Morris221

I’ve removed the personal details from this post.

To sign up with a friends referral link, you’ll need to have clicked on the link which takes you to a personal landing page.

Not to worry. You can drop us an email to hello@bulb.co.uk with the referral link you intended to use and we’ll make sure you’re credited. I’ve left a note on your account to get this done.

Best,
Eleanor