Referral £50

Hi, I’ve just joined bulb and I used a referral code that I was given but I don’t have the £50 credit? Can anyone help? Thanks.

If you used a referral link, credits are added on the switch date. If yours hasn’t been then contact Bulb with the referrer’s name, post code and referral link.

If you used a referral link, credits are added on the switch date. If yours hasn't been then contact Bulb with the referrer's name, post code and referral link.

Other than if you knew the person personally how would you know the referrers name and post code?

Hi, I’ve just joined bulb and I used a referral code that I was given but I don’t have the £50 credit? Can anyone help? Thanks.

Have you actually switched to Bulb, this will nominally be 21 days after you joined Bulb or used the referral link?

If you used a referral link, credits are added on the switch date. If yours hasn't been then contact Bulb with the referrer's name, post code and referral link.

Other than if you knew the person personally how would you know the referrers name and post code?

You might not. I’m just advocating the belts and braces approach, should the details be known.

Competent Bulb staff can add a referral with only the link, but others have been known to request post codes and email addresses in order to identify a referrer.