Referral credit being denied even though neither of us have received it yet

Hi there,
My partner used my Bulb referral link a few weeks ago, intending to begin the transfer, but cancelled as he had some issues to sort with his other supplier first, and I received and email from Bulb saying the referral hadn’t gone through and the credit hadn’t been received. He is now trying to restart the process and get signed up, but I’ve received an email saying that we aren’t eligible for the credit as it’s been received before for this account. It hasn’t and we’re both due £50. I’d really like to speak to an actual person about this, it’s really annoying that there isn’t even an option to begin a chat with a staff member any more, but if someone can sort this out that would be great.

Why haven’t you spoken to an actual “Bulb” person?

Hi there, My partner used my Bulb referral link a few weeks ago, intending to begin the transfer, but cancelled as he had some issues to sort with his other supplier first, and I received and email from Bulb saying the referral hadn't gone through and the credit hadn't been received. He is now trying to restart the process and get signed up, but I've received an email saying that we aren't eligible for the credit as it's been received before for this account. It hasn't and we're both due £50. I'd really like to speak to an actual person about this, it's really annoying that there isn't even an option to begin a chat with a staff member any more, but if someone can sort this out that would be great.

Contacting Bulb direct via the help page is what you need to do. They are able to manually add credit as I have had issues in the past and they manually added it for me. It was no hassle at all.

I haven’t been able to find an option to! My Help page won’t give me an option to speak with a staff member, maybe there’s a problem with my browser as can only reach community. Will try a different device, thanks folks.

https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us

Bottom of the page, has an email address, option to live chat (not always available) and a telephone number.

I dont understand how you have been unable to phone them, Help is on the top right of every page.

Hi @j_r_weirdie

The automated emails informing of ineligible referrals have only gone live recently, so there is the odd bug still being ironed out.

I’ll flag @“Bill at Bulb” who is aware of this and can hopefully help you out next week.