Referral Credit

is it just me or are these getting slower, my friend switched on the 20th feb 19 and still no payment come through from transfer wise, Why , are bulb having financial problems, the next energy company to go under?

is it just me or are these getting slower, my friend switched on the 20th feb 19 and still no payment come through from transfer wise, Why , are bulb having financial problems, the next energy company to go under?

I wonder sometimes about these sort of negative outlook on Bulb, if you contact Bulb direct they will be able to locate the details regarding progress on the TransferWise payment.

i have contacted them and still nothing, it is supposed to come in 48 hours after the switch so they say, so what exactly is going on?

i have contacted them and still nothing, it is supposed to come in 48 hours after the switch so they say, so what exactly is going on?

You need to ask Bulb team again, I doubt if any of us fellow customers know exactly why there are specific delays.

When did you contact Bulb, and was this by email chat or telephone.?

it was by email last week, i had already waited way past 48 hours before getting in touch with them, they said they would look into it but still nothing, i just dont get it, my first referral went fine had the money through, so i just dont know whats going on there.

it was by email last week, i had already waited way past 48 hours before getting in touch with them, they said they would look into it but still nothing, i just dont get it, my first referral went fine had the money through, so i just dont know whats going on there.

Hopefully Bulb will pick up your query on the forum (plus your earlier email) when they are back in the office.

i hope so :slight_smile:

still not heard anything, i will not be recommending them to any of my other friends

Are you sure your friend used your referral link? I don’t know if it’s the same for pre-payment customers, but credit customers do have a ‘Refer a friend’ section on their dashboard at Bulb account which gives the status of switches [I’ve got 2 people currently switching and 13 complete]. If you do have access to that dashboard and they aren’t showing up, then they might not have used your referral link or there may have been some other issue - in that case, drop Bulb an email. Bulb usually respond within a couple of business days.