Referral Fee for Moving In

Hi,

I just bought a flat and my friend referred me to bulb. However when I went online to join, it turns out that the previous tenants already used bulb. Because of this the start up process was different and I don’t think it has registered my referral fee (£50 I believe). Does anyone know whether I am still entitled to a referral fee if bulb was already in use in a property that I have only just purchased? I am new to bulb just not my flat!

Max

Hi,

I just bought a flat and my friend referred me to bulb. However when I went online to join, it turns out that the previous tenants already used bulb. Because of this the start up process was different and I don’t think it has registered my referral fee (£50 I believe). Does anyone know whether I am still entitled to a referral fee if bulb was already in use in a property that I have only just purchased? I am new to bulb just not my flat!

Max

My understanding is that you wouldn’t be entitled to a referral as the property is already supplied by Bulb, this is from Bulb’s T&Cs:

17.2.4. Referrers must be existing Bulb members. Recruits must not have already signed up to Bulb or be an existing member, already on supply with Bulb, or a member of Bulb in the preceding 12 months, under any email address or alias.