referral link

I wrote my link down to a friend who was looking to change supplier, she thought she wrote the link at the end of the quote so didn’t go via my link, but has signed up with you. Your referral page doesn’t allow you to forward the link to anyone, will that change to make it easier?

@winnie, the referral page provides you with a number of ways to forward the link on (by email/Twitter/Facebook), or you can just copy the link and send it on yourself by other means.

What would you like it to do to make things easier?

If your friend has signed up and managed to miss the referral bonus from your link, give Bulb a ring with their details and they should be able to sort this out for you.

Hi @winnie . Couple of things here:

The referral link is just a website that you switch through, so there’s no referral code to add as it’s all tracked through the link.

You’re able to copy the link and text/whatsapp yourself or you can use the green icon on the referral page to send a referral email straight to their email address.

And as @mowcius said, if your friend has signed up and managed to miss the referral bonus from your link, give us a ring with their details and we should be able to sort this out for you.

Hi Rob, going with Winnie, why not have a brief link/email from the site I can send to my friends who are interested in possibly signing up. I was not able to click on anything that seemed to have that function. I had to copy my link, come off the site & start a separate email. How would you know that I had invited them? A letter via your site would record that an invite had been sent.

Hi @AlanB

We do actually have that functionality, I’ve included a screenshot to show where to click:

Just click the green arrow and then enter their name and email.

I have to admit @“Rob at Bulb” that as much as I like the paper plane, it’s not the most obvious icon for sending an email. Perhaps changing it to a standard “letter” icon would make a little more sense?

hey @mowcius - thanks for the feedback! We’ll let our designers know :slight_smile: