Referral link

Hi,
I’ve just switched to Bulb by clicking on the referral link my mum sent me in Facebook messenger. The page I reached said ‘Use Mum’s page to sign up’ or something similar & asked me to input my postcode. I did this then followed all instructions & finally got ‘Congratulations! Your first payment will be on 29th July’. My concern is at no point did it ask me to input my mum’s referral code nor did it mention anything about it. How can I find out if I have infact used the referral link correctly & that we will both recurve our £50 please? Thanks☺️

Hi, I've just switched to Bulb by clicking on the referral link my mum sent me in Facebook messenger. The page I reached said 'Use Mum's page to sign up' or something similar & asked me to input my postcode. I did this then followed all instructions & finally got 'Congratulations! Your first payment will be on 29th July'. My concern is at no point did it ask me to input my mum's referral code nor did it mention anything about it. How can I find out if I have infact used the referral link correctly & that we will both recurve our £50 please? Thanks☺️

If you clicked on “Mum’s” referral ink there is no need for you to enter her referral code as the system will have automatically identified the referral code. Both you and your Mum should receive an email to advise the referral code was accepted.