Referral money due near account closure

Hello

I have referred a friend today 23/09/19 however my account is due to close on the 13/10/19, will the money be in the account before then? if not will the money be sent to me bank account?

Look forward to your reply
thanks
George

I have referred a friend today 23/09/19 however my account is due to close on the 13/10/19, will the money be in the account before then?

Switching takes 21 days, so it looks like the switch is going to be just a day or two too late.

if not will the money be sent to me bank account?

No, you’re not going to get it. Referral is paid out only to current active customers.

Well that’s ridiculous, I got you the business and have been a loyal customer for over 3 years! There must be something you can do

Well that’s ridiculous, I got you the business and have been a loyal customer for over 3 years! There must be something you can do

You should realise you are posting to a CUSTOMER forum and neither Hooloovoo or any of us fellow customers are able to assist you.

As Allanr has said, we’re just other customers here. You didn’t get me anything, and there is nothing I can do. I’d suggest you contact Bulb customer service if you want to take the issue further.

For what it’s worth, I don’t consider it to be “ridiculous”. The referral programme is for customers. You don’t get the referral if you’re not a customer any more.