Referral not showing

A relative used my referral link but the bonus hasn’t been credited to her account or mine. I know this deforest happened because I set everything up for her. This was around 2/3months ago

A relative used my referral link but the bonus hasn’t been credited to her account or mine. I know this deforest happened because I set everything up for her. This was around 2/3months ago

Did you not receive any emails at the time?

No and I’ve been so busy I’ve kept meaning to chase it up. She switched though.

No and I’ve been so busy I’ve kept meaning to chase it up. She switched though.

I would suggest you click the Help button and contact the Bulb team direct (you are on a customer community forum at present). They will need your details and that of your friend to assist in sorting out the referral credit.

Thank you. I did look at help but couldn’t find any way to contact Bulb so thought this would be a good start. I’ll look again. Thanks for your help.

Thank you. I did look at help but couldn’t find any way to contact Bulb so thought this would be a good start. I’ll look again. Thanks for your help.

Their contact details are at the bottom of the Help page.