Referral not showing

Hi
Last night I sent a referral to a family member to join Bulb so we could both benefit from the £75 referral offer.

I sent him a referral link which he clicked on, then it prompted him to download the Bulb app from the App Store and continue the joining process.

12 hours later neither of us have received any confirmation of the referral, and I’ve just checked the pending referral in my account and nothing is showing. I’m conscious the offer runs out imminently so does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should do next?

Many thanks in advance.

I would speak to the Bulb team direct as they will have access to account details?

I would speak to the Bulb team direct as they will have access to account details?

Many thanks, will do. So far their customer service teams seem fairly unresponsive on social media so I’m not holding out much hope. Growing too fast to deliver quality customer service, victim of their own success???

Great news, one of their team has responded to the in app message and linked the referral which for some reason didn’t work. Happy days

Hey @Warren_C

Really glad you managed to get it sorted with us!

The referrals are applied to both bulb accounts when we start supplying the person you referred - this is 21 days after signup :slight_smile: .

If you are having trouble with referrals, just get in touch and we can always add the link manually for you.