Referral Payments

Has anyone had any problems with referral payments?
My first one went through in feb this year no problem, the last one has been complete for almost a month, with no referral come through, no reply from bulb regarding it after contacting numerous times.
Little bit annoying really

Did you get an email when the last one signed up then another when they switched? Do they appear in the Refer section of your Bulb account? If not, then the referral hasn’t worked and you need the new customer (not you) to contact Bulb with your referral link, name and post code. If they did appear in your account, then you could try contacting Bulb yourself again. Use online chat or call them so you get through to a real person.

Sadly some customers who switch via referral links cancel the switch within the 14-day cooling off period. That means you won’t get the credit for the referral. I’ve had this happen to me three times!!

Sadly some customers who switch via referral links cancel the switch within the 14-day cooling off period. That means you won't get the credit for the referral. I've had this happen to me three times!!

On these occasions the referrer should be emailed about the cancellation. The OP stated that the switch in question had completed successfully, so it would appear not to have been cancelled.