Referral Program - no pay

I have referred a friend, she has signed up and has now been with bulb for 2 months. We both received confirmation e mails stating that we would both receive £50 credits to our account within 21 days of her sign up but neither of us have received anything. Does anyone know if it takes longer to receive the incentive or have they forgotten about both of us - not impressed by this at all, seems like a complete con to get new members.

I have referred a friend, she has signed up and has now been with bulb for 2 months. We both received confirmation e mails stating that we would both receive £50 credits to our account within 21 days of her sign up but neither of us have received anything. Does anyone know if it takes longer to receive the incentive or have they forgotten about both of us - not impressed by this at all, seems like a complete con to get new members.

Speaking purely as another customer, it is not a con to get new members. From my personal experience both you and your friend should receive the credit around the 21 days.

Is anything showing in your account “Refer a friend” page?

Had you thought of contacting the Bulb team direct prior to posting on the forum, they are best placed to find out what may have gone wrong and correct the situation if necessary?