Referral Reward

Hi

I signed up-to bulb using my friend’s referral link under the understanding that we’d both receive £50. The switch has now completed and the first direct debit taken today but I can’t see the £50 on the app. Can you help please?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I signed up-to bulb using my friend’s referral link under the understanding that we’d both receive £50. The switch has now completed and the first direct debit taken today but I can’t see the £50 on the app. Can you help please?

Thanks in advance!

If as you say you switched to Bulb via your friends referral link then your £50 should appear in your account within the next day or so. Have your checked your “Refer a friend” page on your account dashboard as any details should appear there?

Hi

Thanks in advance!

If as you say you switched to Bulb via your friends referral link then your £50 should appear in your account within the next day or so. Have your checked your “Refer a friend” page on your account dashboard as any details should appear there?

Yes, I definitely used the referral link. I will check tomorrow once the direct debit has cleared onto the account (it’s showing as pending at present)

Yes, I definitely used the referral link. I will check tomorrow once the direct debit has cleared onto the account (it’s showing as pending at present)

Just to mention there is no tie up between any DD and referral. If you are due a referral it will already be showing in your “Refer a friend” page.

Just to mention there is no tie up between any DD and referral. If you are due a referral it will already be showing in your “Refer a friend” page.

It’s definitely not there and I definitely used the link.

If you contact Bulb direct (you are currently on an open community forum) they should be able to sort it out as they will have details of your account and that of your friend. They wil need details of your friend and referral link which you used.

Bulbs contact details are via the Help button at the top of this page.

Thank you. I will give it another few days before I do so. I found some other threads which indicate it could be a couple of days from the switch completing