Referral

Hi, my friend signed up via link and been credited £100. I have other friends linked up adding up too £200, can the £200 be credited to my account?

I’d suggest contacting Bulb directly rather than posting on this customer forum.

Quick user interface question - what brought you here to this forum rather than the big “Help” button at the top which would have directed you to the Bulb contact details? This seems to be happening a lot, it would be good to know why so the user experience can be updated.

I clicked the help and support option and submitted my question

Thanks! When you clicked “Help and Support”, where did you see the option to ask a question?

I can see a box to “Ask the community a question” and “Ask a question”, but both of these are under the “Community” page not the “Help” page.

Hooloovoo

This is on the Help page.

Hooloovoo

Hooloovoo

@Hooloovoo

Thanks. I did wonder if that’s what @Kaitlyn1 was referring to.

But that’s way down the help page and is clearly worded in terms of “joining a discussion” as opposed to asking Bulb a specific question related to your own account. To get to that you have to scroll past all the other more appropriate help topics first. I do think the “Other ways to contact us” ought to be right at the top of the page, but I suspect there is a good reason why it’s not, in terms of customer service demand management.