Referral

Hi I’ve just entered my details through uswitch to join bulb. My dad wanted to do a referral. He didnt understand what he had to do. I’m contacting you in the hope that you will accept me joining through my dad and honour the £50 each referral.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards Courthan72

If you started your switch through uswitch, then I think it’s too late now. Bulb will add a missing referral, but your referral will already be logged as coming from uswitch.

Hi @Courthan72

Just as @Hooloovoo has explained, if you have switched to us via uswitch, we aren’t able to add that referral credit I’m afraid :frowning:

We are able to add on referrals if you’ve forgotten to use the link, but we can only do this for sign-ups that have gone through our website.

Ok so how do I cancel please ?

Best give Bulb a call. Phone number is at the bottom of the Help page.

So you wanted to switch to Builb just to get a referral?

So you wanted to switch to Builb just to get a referral?

No, they want their Dad to get the referral, rather than uswitch. It’s not an unreasonable request.

I tried clicking on the link it just takes me to the my bulb community.

The reason I want to cancel is because I did it through uswitch and neither me or my dad will get the £50 referral.

So the idea is cancel it and re sign through bulb. £100 is £100 after all

I tried clicking on the link it just takes me to the my bulb community.

The reason I want to cancel is because I did it through uswitch and neither me or my dad will get the £50 referral.

So the idea is cancel it and re sign through bulb. £100 is £100 after all

The issue unfortunately with that is - for that to work you’d need to switch to a different supplier, and then switch back to us. This would be a turnaround of nearly two months because a switch takes 3 weeks to do.

But you are well within your right to do so if you wish.

and then switch back to us

Do you work for Bulb? If so why don’t you have a profile photo and “at Bulb” in your name?