Referrals

Hi I have two people switch this week under my referral, it tells me they have switched but I have not yet received the referrals awards, other times it has been instant?

Hi @philip9246 - I can see there is credit on your account from three referrals this week. There were two on 26th and then a third on 27th. Are these the referrals you’re referring to? If you’re expecting any others please let us know!

Hi, no those are ones that have gone through already. I have 3 left - and it says one switched 2 days ago, 1 yesterday, and 1 is happening today.

Hi @philip9246 , I’ve added the referrals of Steven and Simon on for you.

The final one is actually going through on the 30th. I will check back on Monday next week to check the final referral credit has come through and add it if not!

Hi @robc 3 of my referrals also seem to be stuck in a similar state… 1 says switched 2 days ago and 2 say switched 1 day ago.

Could you have a look at these please?

Hi @tom6685 - I’ve had a look and you’ve got 12 sets of referral credit on your account since 25th, which looks like it matches up with the number you’ve referred. I can see some of that credit arrived on Friday evening, so hopefully you’ve got it all now! Give us a shout if not.

Hi @tom6685 - I've had a look and you've got 12 sets of referral credit on your account since 25th, which looks like it matches up with the number you've referred. I can see some of that credit arrived on Friday evening, so hopefully you've got it all now! Give us a shout if not.

Yes it arrived the evening I posted the message so thanks

More than welcome! Keep up the good work!