Referrals

I have referred a friend today who has signed up. How long does it take to show as a referral on my account, and will he be entitled to the £100 referral rate? When did this revert back to £50?

I have referred a friend today who has signed up. How long does it take to show as a referral on my account, and will he be entitled to the £100 referral rate? When did this revert back to £50?

You should get an email and it appearing in your account pretty much instantly, then it appears as credit on your account when they have fully switched - so 21 days.

You both will get the £100 as the offer is running until monday

@kenneth549, if you’re looking on the MyBulb referral page and seeing £50, I suspect this is simply an aesthetic issue as when you follow your link it still says the referral amount is £100.

Hi @keeneth549, @tom6685 and @mowcius are both spot on, you will both get an email if the link has successfully been used. You will also be able to see this in the referrals tab of your myBulb account to check on the progress of people switching with your link. £100/100 for all referrals until midnight Monday, sorry that we’ve missed this and thanks for letting us know!

Tim, I have still not received an email. My referral box is still showing as no referrals. How can I chase this matter up?

@kenneth549, so long as they have signed up using your link (presuming no affect from this potential issue), you should have received an email.

If you know their name and address etc., Bulb will be able to check whether or not your friend has signed up and whether they used a referral link. Probably best to catch them in the web-chat (icon in the bottom right of the page on main pages), or give them a ring to check this.

@kenneth549 could you pop an email over to help@bulb.co.uk with the name and address of your friend? We can check for you :slight_smile: