Refund account balance

Hi, over the past few months I’ve been paying much more for my bill than I was actually using and would like to have the money from my account balance transferred back into my bank account please. What is the process for doing this?

Hi, over the past few months I've been paying much more for my bill than I was actually using and would like to have the money from my account balance transferred back into my bank account please. What is the process for doing this?

Hi, if you click on the Help button at the top of this page and enter refund in the search bar, it will take you to the refund process page.

I did that but I can only find this page which just says to email Bulb instead: Getting a refund for credit in your account – Bulb

I did that but I can only find this page which just says to email Bulb instead: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003394031-How-can-I-withdraw-credit-from-my-account-

That’s the correct page. If you scroll down it basically says “Submit a meter reading” if you haven’t sent a recent reading. Once you have done this then you email Bulb to ask for a refund, they will be able to check if and how much of a refund they can give you.