Refund after leaving bulb

Am moving on to a new supplier on the 11th october. I am in credit with bulb but have cancelled direct debit . Can you advise of how i will get my refund of credit balance

hello paul,

you can contact bulb by email or phone requesting a refund of your credit balance .

Hi, @PAULT70 as you have canceled the direct debit you will need to phone us so we can organize repayment. I would recommend doing this after we have sent you your final bill :slight_smile: