Refund as I am in credit

I would like a refund as I am in credit by more than one month’s billing.

I thought it was supposed to be something we could do on our own in settings. Apparently not.

I want the maximum refund possible.

Thank you.

It’s never been something you can do on your own. You need to call or email. A post on here won’t guarantee a reply as it’s a user forum and not always looked at by Bulb.

Hi @deba360 :wave:

Welcome to Bulb Community!

I’ve refunded the maximum amount (leaving one monthly payment). This will be with you in 3-5 working days :money_with_wings:

Thanks,
Cara :bulb:

Hello, thank you so much for your reply and apologies for getting back to you so late. It actually looks like it’s been taken care of already! Good on you Bulb.

Hello Cara, That is fabulous customer service. Thank you so much.

Hi Debra, so you didn’t have that message asking to increase your DD even if you`re in credit?

My DD is currently £67, I have £118 in credit, summer is here but I keep getting that increase request and makes me wanna switch…

BlockquoteBalance:

£118.60 in credit

Your payments won’t cover your usage through the year

Based on your current balance and energy usage, we recommend changing your monthly payments to £76.55. Otherwise you’re likely to use up your credit over time and go into debit.

Or you can top up your balance to get your account on track.

Hi @Doinita

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can see prior to the increase of your direct debit, your payments were not covering your monthly usage which would explain why they were adjusted. However I do appreciate we are now going into the summer months and your usage may start decreasing because of this.

Would you like to refund some of the credit in the account? If your usage does decrease as expected, we can then adjust the payments to suit this.

Thanks
Nathan

Hi Nathan, thank you for your reply, I don’t want a refund, I want not to get reminders to increase my DD, as I posted last year I never was in debt, I always top up when needed and I give monthly meter readings.

All those constant DD increase request is annoying.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Doinita

Thank you for your message :wave:

We payment review the accounts every three months to ensure you are paying the correct amount for your energy usage. Your last payment review was in May, so I have ensured you won’t recieve any contact regarding increasing your direct debit until the next review in August.

Thanks
Nathan