refund for leaving my old supplier

Hello. How do I claim back thirty pounds for gas and thirty pounds for electricity from bulb for breaking my contract with my previous supplier. Thanks.

Hi @charzen just send us a copy of your final bill by email with those exit fees clearly visible and we will refund them to your Bulb account ASAP :slight_smile: