Refund

Hi There. can I get my credit back much as I can?

Thank you

Hey @Zsolt - you can definitely get your credit back as a refund straight into your bank account, providing you have at least a month’s coverage left over and have submitted up-to-date meter readings. If you need to submit a fresh meter reading, simply click here.

Hey @Zsolt. I can see that £205.10 is on it’s way to you! Woo.

Thank you so much guys.

Hi there. Any Update? Could you let me know how long its gonna take? Thank you

Hey @Zsolt. Refunds take up to 5 working days to reach you. It’s on it’s way.

Thank you

=)

I requested a refund a few days ago, and was due £175.69. I’ve oddly received two £65 refunds, and that’s it… what’s going on, seems very weird.

I requested a refund a few days ago, and was due £175.69. I've oddly received two £65 refunds, and that's it... what's going on, seems very weird.

I don’t know why you received two separate £65 refunds, but are Bulb retaining the balance of £45.69 as the one month in advance payment?

I requested a refund a few days ago, and was due £175.69. I've oddly received two £65 refunds, and that's it... what's going on, seems very weird.

I don’t know why you received two separate £65 refunds, but are Bulb retaining the balance of £45.69 as the one month in advance payment?

My account still has £65 on it now though, the refund was supposed to be around £175.

Maybe some more will come tomorrow… just expected it all to arrive at once

My account still has £65 on it now though, the refund was supposed to be around £175.

Maybe some more will come tomorrow… just expected it all to arrive at once

I don’t want to pry, but if your account still has £65, does this mean if Bulb does refund £45.69 (i.e.the balance of £175.69 less the two lots of £65), you will be left with £19.31 in your account?

Hi @darren8792. I can see that you were refunded £176.69 on the 21st if September. This leaves £65 in your account which is the remaining credit in your account. You will see this under the “payments and statements” tab on your Bulb account.

Hi @darren8792. I can see that you were refunded £176.69 on the 21st if September. This leaves £65 in your account which is the remaining credit in your account. You will see this under the "payments and statements" tab on your Bulb account.

Thanks - it all arrived now!

Yay! Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you