Refund

I asked one of your call centre staff the other day and he told me he was going to transfer a refund of £60 into my account and that it would clear by the end of last week.

Well, it hasn’t been transferred to my account.

This isn’t the first time one of your operatives has failed to transfer the requested funds into my account as I’d asked them to either.

Why don’t you give them a ring again to see what is happening?

I’ve tried three times today already and the calls have been put on hold for so long it’s not been realistically possible today for me to wait.

I also spent a number of fruitless hours earlier trying to sign in to my online account but kept getting an error message.

I've tried three times today already and the calls have been put on hold for so long it's not been realistically possible today for me to wait.

I also spent a number of fruitless hours earlier trying to sign in to my online account but kept getting an error message.

I haven’t had need to contact the help line but assumed their time to answer was was quite short. Have you tried Chat or emailing them?

How many working days have elapsed since you being advised that Bulb would transfer the refund?

@A_Brown9 Apologies for the delay, the money should be back with you tomorrow evening.