Hi, I’ve had a problem with my metre and had a new one fitted, I was told the money on my old car would be refunded. How do I request a refund?

Hey @Jamie44

You’ll need to get in touch with us so we can look into this for you. Just give us a call on 0300 303 0635 or email us on