Refund

Hi, you owe me a refund from my final bill, you said it would be processed yesterday but it is still not in my bank??

Hi, you owe me a refund from my final bill, you said it would be processed yesterday but it is still not in my bank??

I am sorry I don’t owe you any money. Perhaps Bulb do, if so I would contact their Help desk again as per your previous contact with them. Forgot to mention I am just another customer on this forum?

I don’t owe you any money either. Why do you think random people on a forum owe you money?

Perhaps you think you’re posting on a Bulb customer service desk? This is just a community forum.

Hi @Mr_C ,

When you switch supplier it takes about 4-6 weeks for a final bill to be produced. When you move out it takes around 2 weeks.

I can see there were some complications in getting your final amount back but this has since been resolved since you go in touch.

Best

Oisin

Hi @Oisin_at_Bulb,

I am in a similar situation. Could you please help? Thanks

“I switched away from Bulb in August 2019 and my final bill was produced on 28 August 2019. My account was in credit by over £85. The bill stated that I would be refunded by direct debit within 2 weeks. However, it has now been over 7 weeks and I have not received any money. I have tried to contact bulb on numerous times via email and phone but I am not getting an answer. I have also been made aware that I am eligible for compensation from Bulb (minimum £30) as they have not refunded the credit within 2 weeks of the final bill”.