Reimbursement of excess credit on account

I have a large amount of credit on my account which is many times more than needed to cover monthly average and with a direct debit in place. I wish to have some of this back as it will help with finances. How could I do this?

Hello @louistil ,

From :

If your account is in credit by more than your monthly payment amount you can email to ask for a refund.

A few things to check first
Make sure we have recent meter readings. If we don’t, your Bulb Account balance may not show how much energy you’ve actually used. Submit a reading before getting in touch.

We take payments for the month ahead. So you should always have a month’s worth of credit in your Bulb Account to cover next month’s statement.

Everyone tends to use more energy in winter. Your equal payments have been averaged to build credit in the summer to see you through colder months.