Replacement smart meter

Hi bulb,

I couldn’t get through on the help chat so came here.

I’ve been told by Bulb that you’ll be arranging a replacement electric smart meter because the current one doesn’t report to you, and I should ‘sit tight’ and wait for an opportunity to book an appointment. I’d like to get this booked in soon - I’m switching to a heat pump, and I’ve already got an EV, so I really want to get on the EV tariff. Octopus seem to be more proactive about replacing smart meters, so I’m looking at switching unless I can get this done soon. It’s been almost a year since my meter broke!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Kyle,

Welcome back to community! We are experiencing an extremely high inflow at the moment, so apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I can see you have spoken to my colleague Joe and you have managed to get a meter exchange booking for the 13.10.21.

Please let me know if you need any more assistance,
Daisy :bulb:

1 Like

Hi I am awaiting same no replies to my emails smart meter still not working only showing gas usage. Have emailed numerous times no reply. Cant send manual readings for Electricity either. Bulb are estimating readings can you help ASAP!!!

Hi @chezfraz,

Welcome to Community :wave: Thanks for your post!!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your meter readings. I can see we are still receiving readings from you gas meters but the electricity reads are sporadic and manual from you.

We have sent you an email about replacing your electricity meter. Once we can get the details back for this we will be able to get you booked in.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are experiencing extremely high inflow at the moment which is affecting response time.

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi I have received email but just said you are awaiting Siemens to get to my area for meter change any idea when this will be?

Kind regards

Hi @chezfraz :wave:

I just had a look over the email you received, we do not yet have dates for the exchange but should be able to look to get that booked in in the next few weeks ( the window the email gave was around the 21st October -4th November)

Please let me know if you have any more questions

• Ele :bulb: