Response from Bulb to on line email

I have just emailed Bulb through their website. I have not received an acknowledgment . Anyone else contacted them this way? and do they respond.

They normally respond quite quickly within a couple of days, how long since you emailed?

I have just emailed Bulb through their website. I have not received an acknowledgment . Anyone else contacted them this way? and do they respond.

My one and only experience of contacting Bulb by email is that I received an acknowledgement soon after I sent my query. The acknowledgement I think said Bulb aim to respond in 5 days.

Heya @Flowerpot

Hmmm.

I’ve just had a look at our email system and it doesn’t look like we’ve got an email from the same address that your community account is registered with.

You can drop me a personal message on Community and I can help you out with your query. Or email help@bulb.co.uk and one of our team will pick it up shortly.

Hi,

We have just joined up with you guys. When will the old provider stop giving us power and gas and when will you guys take over? it said it is scheduled for the 2nd of January. does this mean we will be getting gas and electricity until that change over date?

kind regards,

Tom wills

Hi,

We have just joined up with you guys. When will the old provider stop giving us power and gas and when will you guys take over? it said it is scheduled for the 2nd of January. does this mean we will be getting gas and electricity until that change over date?

kind regards,

Tom wills

This response is from another customer, if your switch to Bulb is on 2 January your previous supplier will still provide your energy until that date. There should be no disruption due to you changing suppliers.

Hello! This is a public customer forum populated by other customers just like yourself. Welcome to Bulb! A couple of comments:

1. When you post on the forum, you’ll get replies from other customers. Whilst staff from Bulb do visit and reply here, if you have specific account-related queries you will need to contact Bulb directly using the contact information available via the Help pages linked above. Please do not post any personal information here - it is visible to the entire internet!
  2. There’s a wealth of information in the Help pages. The article here should help.
  3. You’ve posted on an existing thread unrelated to your question. It’s better to post a whole new thread with your question if you can’t find the answer in the help articles.
  4. You’ve posted in the “About Bulb” category which is for generic questions about the company. For help and support you’ll get a better response posting in the “Help & Support” category.

Regarding your specific question - yes, the switch date you’ve been given is the date you will switch.

Hope all that helps! =)

Thanks @Allanr and @Hooloovoo

@thcwills. Gas and electricity should never switch off when you change suppliers. You’ll receive a final bill from your previous supplier up until the 1st and you’ll start paying Bulb from the 2nd.

I am getting no responce
Ken tempest

Hi @itismetempest,

I’ve popped you a reply now - sorry for the delay!