Rubbish customer service

What a load of rubbish. Can’t wait to leave bulb. Only been with them 2 weeks and the customer service is horrendous. Been left with no gas even though I’ve topped up my metre and can’t get hold of anyone until Monday morning and no one replies to my emails.

1 Like

Did you try their 0300 number? And what time did you try to contact Bulb? They don’t work 24×7…

If you can’t get through, and you’re having trouble with a prepayment meter, have you looked at:

Bulb Problems with Top-Up

You should be able to activate the “Emergency Credit” option as a [very] temporary measure until you can get in touch with Bulb.

2 Likes

The phone n# should still put you through to their emergency partners even if bulb have gone home.
You should be able to activate the “Emergency Credit” option as a [very] temporary measure until you can get in touch with Bulb. the "emergency credit won’t activate over £1. As the poster said Nicolejs said she had topped up the meter, so that is not the problem!
All the “emergency” could do is swap out for a credit meter. They may not consider it an emergency as N still has leccy?

1 Like

the customer service IS rubbish,
plenty of smart,e replies but never satisfaction, they like magicians in a way, distract the customer (or in old fashion words) they tell porkys

Hi @imjustafool

I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with our customer service. I’d advise emailing complaints@bulb.co.uk, that way our dedicated complaints team can look into your account for you.