Sabbatical

Unless I have missed them but I haven’t noticed any responses from Bulb team members on this forum either today (06/08/209) or yesterday.

Is it that they have all taken a Sabbatical from Bulb at the same time? All Bulb employees are able to take a months Sabbatical after one year in the job, so it says on https://bulb.co.uk/careers/

=) =)

Unless I have missed them but I haven't noticed any responses from Bulb team members on this forum either today (06/08/209) or yesterday.

Is it that they have all taken a Sabbatical from Bulb at the same time? All Bulb employees are able to take a months Sabbatical after one year in the job, so it says on https://bulb.co.uk/careers/

=) =)

I’m just wondering if the months sabbatical is being taken by all team members at the same time. It is somewhat eerie not finding any of them posting on this forum.

I'm just wondering if the months sabbatical is being taken by all team members at the same time. It is somewhat eerie not finding any of them posting on this forum.

@Allanr In the days before you joined the only one who wasn’t afraid to answer difficult questions when others stuck their heads in the sand was @“DanP at Bulb” . If he’s still around try appealing to his sense of decency to force someone into providing an explanation for the Forum no show by Bulb staff.

I was around when Dan used to post.

@“DanP at Bulb” is on sabbatical - but I’m not!

Sorry I’ve been a bit quieter than usual. I’ll make sure we get some more of Team Bulb to be helping out.

@“William at Bulb” is also around if you want to give him a tag.

@"DanP at Bulb" is on sabbatical - but I'm not! B)

Sorry I’ve been a bit quieter than usual. I’ll make sure we get some more of Team Bulb to be helping out. :o =)

@“William at Bulb” is also around if you want to give him a tag.

:3

I appreciate the emojis @Allanr and thanks for helping out our members the past couple of weeks B) (limited emoji range. I would have done a bit smiling face if it was available)

:3

I appreciate the emojis @Allanr and thanks for helping out our members the past couple of weeks B) (limited emoji range. I would have done a big smiling face if it was available)

Exactly, I wanted to insert a thumbs up.

No wonder no one gets anything done: https://bulb.co.uk/blog/being-bulby-again-working-together-to-update-our-values

What an absolute load of old nonsense.

Reminds me of my days with BT - oh dear…

Reminds me of my days with BT - oh dear...

Snap.

Edited: Do you remember “Involving Everyone”, which in due course got forgotten?

“Bulby” indeed. Do they think they’re Google, being “Googley”? What a joke.

Sorry that you’re not a fan of our tone of voice, @Hooloovoo. Lots of companies set out guidelines to understand what it’s like to work with them. And they’re a great reference point when making decisions too.

Being “Googley” is actually a thing!

Being "Googley" is actually a thing!

Yes, I know … that was the point.

It’s not tone of voice that bothered me, but the wasting of entire days on corporate nonsense at a time when customer service has gone off a cliff and practically the entire billing platform is broken.

If something has to be prefaced with “It’s easy to dismiss this kind of thing as corporate nonsense”, then it’s corporate nonsense.

Do you remember "Involving Everyone", which in due course got forgotten?
I do now you've mentioned it. :s Hopefully I'll have forgotten again by tomorrow. :)
Unless I have missed them but I haven't noticed any responses from Bulb team members on this forum either today (06/08/209) or yesterday.

=) =)

In which case going by the dictionary definition of the term it is not a ‘sabbatical’.

@xxx @Allanr Hello, I’m back now! Looking forward to getting back on the community and doing my best to answer any tough questions I can find :smiley:

@xxx @Allanr Hello, I'm back now! Looking forward to getting back on the community and doing my best to answer any tough questions I can find :smiley:

Excellent news.

answer any tough questions I can find :smiley:

Oh, there’s certainly a lot of those :#

@xxx @Allanr Hello, I'm back now! Looking forward to getting back on the community and doing my best to answer any tough questions I can find :smiley:

Have all the Bulb team gone on a simultaneous Sabbatical again? I’m not entirely sure but I think I have only seen one or two posting from Bulb on this forum this week.

We have even had one new poster on this forum making some underlying comments regarding us small band of regular contributors who have been holding the fort in absentia of that of the Bulb team.