Samsung SmartThings Discount Portal

Hi,

I have recently switched over to Bulb and I signed up via the Samsung Smart Energy Portal, and I have already redeemed the SmartThings Hub offer and I was wondering if anyone knows where I go for the SmartThings Portal that applies a discount on purchases of other SmartThings devices?

Thanks.

Hi,

You need to log in to your bulb account - then account settings

Then scroll down and you should see a link to the store.

I’m not able to see that when I go on account settings. Can you send a screenshot of what it should look like? :slight_smile:

This is what I can see

That’s interesting, I don’t have that on mine. I’ll have to try and get in touch with Bulb.

Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

@Eric_at_Bulb
@William_at_Bulb

Hi, how long did it take for the email to come from Samsung? I’ve signed up to Bulb using the Samsung link as well.
Thanks

It takes about 4 weeks, then once you have the Smart Meter installed the link to the portal will appear on your account :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, I already have SMETS 2 smart meter installed but not a chameleon IHD. I’m hoping Bulb will give me one, otherwise it’s not going to work.

I joined Bulb on 17th November. And still have not received the redemption code for the SmartThings Hub.
Is this normal to have to wait this Long?

Yeah, that’s normal. Average is about 4 weeks 1 day.

Yeah - it takes 3 weeks for your switch to Bulb to be confirmed and then you get the email 1-2 weeks later