self referral.

I am with Bulb for my flat in Falkirk. Can I refer myself for my main home in Darvel? If so will I get the 2 £50 referral payments? My current contract ends on 20 Dec and I would intend to consider switching at that time or shortly before this. Will the current tariffs still be current at that time?

I am with Bulb for my flat in Falkirk. Can I refer myself for my main home in Darvel? If so will I get the 2 £50 referral payments? My current contract ends on 20 Dec and I would intend to consider switching at that time or shortly before this. Will the current tariffs still be current at that time?

This is my take on your query purely as a fellow customer.

1. It should be possible to refer yourself as the supply is for properties rather than individuals.

2…Bulb’s tariff is variable so there is no guarantee what it will be when you switch your property to Bulb.

Why wait as Bulb will pay your exit fees from old supplier.

Can I refer myself for my main home in Darvel? If so will I get the 2 £50 referral payments?

Yes. You will get only 1x £50.

My current contract ends on 20 Dec and I would intend to consider switching at that time or shortly before this. Will the current tariffs still be current at that time?

Exactly how do you expect anyone to know the answer to this question?

Well, the current tariff will still be current, yes, by definition. Whether it’ll be the same in December as now, who knows? Prices can go up with 30 days notice, so potentially there could be 4 price rises between now and December. Remember that prices vary across the UK even within one tariff. So you two properties won’t necessarily be charged the same, even if they’re ostensibly on the same tariff.