Setting up direct debit

I just swapped to bulb and the direct debit was supposed to come out a week ago but still nothing, When I set up the card details on my account the card is correct but it doesn’t give me a option to change the billing address (its different from my supply address) so I think bulb are not charging me.

How do I set up my correct billing address? so I dont look like im trying to avoid paying.

I just swapped to bulb and the direct debit was supposed to come out a week ago but still nothing, When I set up the card details on my account the card is correct but it doesn't give me a option to change the billing address (its different from my supply address) so I think bulb are not charging me.

How do I set up my correct billing address? so I dont look like im trying to avoid paying.

If you have switched to Bulb then if you check out “Payments & statements” on your account dashboard, you should see under “Statements” a comment saying something like “Pending”. If you see this then it means Bulb will shortly be taking your direct debit.

As this is basically a customer to customer forum it is probably better if you contact the Bulb Team direct at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-