Setup payment plan

Hi,
We moved from bulb , and need to pay our remaining energy bill payment

Hi, We moved from bulb , and need to pay our remaining energy bill payment

Does this help: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360016075911-How-do-I-leave-Bulb-

I don’t have bulb account, need to pay bill

How can I pay bills

I don't have bulb account, need to pay bill

Have you moved to another supplier?

Yes

Yes

Is it at the same address?

If so your new supplier will supply the meter readings you gave them to Bulb who will then prepare a final bill. This was mentioned in the article link I supplied earlier.

I received final bill from bulb after submitted the meter reading to both new supplier and bulb, I need to pay that bill, but not found any option for online payment.

As today is last date of bill payment.

I received final bill from bulb after submitted the meter reading to both new supplier and bulb, I need to pay that bill, but not found any option for online payment.

If you haven’t cancelled your Bulb direct debit then Bulb will be able to take your final bill from it. If you have cancelled your Bulb direct debit then give them a ring on Monday (during office hours) and you will be able to pay them by credit or debit card…

Hi @Maheshgadekar . You can phone us on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) to pay by card, or you can make a bank transfer. I have emailed you the bank details