Shocked to see my bill for only 15 days £72.34 for one bed room flat

Thank god i left bulb, This is a service they provide i switched to the another provider and the final bill i received for only 15 days £ 72.34 and its only one bed room flat where only couple and one five years old school going child occupied and we dont even stay home during the day and what a cheap customer service bulb has they dont have 2nd thought they just there for to say no we cant do any thing im so disappointed with bulb.

I doubt it was for 15 days.

That probably include catch-up usage from the previous estimated bill(s), and so just all appears within that time period.

It’s almost certainly a misunderstanding on your part as opposed to an outrageous bill.

Unfortunately with Bulb, that doesn’t guarantee that those readings have actually been used on your bills. You’d have to investigate further back to be sure. What did the previous one say next to the readings?

If not and the bill is accurate then you must have used that much energy. Your new provider might be a little cheaper than Bulb but it’s not going to make a huge difference. It’s not like gas where competitors are 30% cheaper.

I can’t do anything, I’m just another customer on this forum like yourself.

However, it’s clear from what you’ve posted there that your closing bill has been based on estimated readings, not actual readings that you’ve provided, as I expected.

The bill should have been closed based on readings passed over to Bulb from your new supplier. I suggest you contact Bulb and give them the readings you gave to your new supplier. Bulb will likely tell you that you need to get your new supplier to open a dispute with the previous supplier regarding the closing readings. Only at that point will Bulb be able to regenerate your final bill with the correct closing reading and refund you the difference.

2 Likes

Hi @khurram4all2010 I can see you have deleted your most recent posts regarding this, if you still have any questions feel free to give us a call on 0300 3030635 and we will be happy to help.

James W :slight_smile:

Hiya
Thank you for your reply,
can you delete my thread please…EvEry thing is sort it now.