Should be open on weekends

How come you are not open on weekends?? not only that the numbers that are provided also doesn’t let you threw to any gas suppliers it cuts you off…personally if there is faults with gas or electric or even leaks should be a telephone number to get it sorted ASAP…

How do you know the problem was down to Bulb? Maybe your boiler was faulty? Did you call a local boiler engineer out to look at the problem?

I think you will find that unless it was an emergency for which Bulb supply contact numbers for then Bulb have covered their legal obligations.

How come you are not open on weekends for gas or electric problems...

Are you on prepayment meters? If so, reading these articles might have helped:

If you’re not on prepayment meters then the fault is most likely with your heating/hot water system and nothing to do with Bulb.

Does anyone know how you get a response from the ‘chat’ facility. They start talking to you, then keep you waiting 40 minutes before they respond. I thought SSE were bad, but nothing like this. Absolute joke

How do you know the problem was down to Bulb? Maybe your boiler was faulty? Did you call a local boiler engineer out to look at the problem?

Yes I had phoned a local engineer and told me that my meter had been switched off and had to be reset from bulb so yes I contacted a engineer.

I think you will find that unless it was an emergency for which Bulb supply contact numbers for then Bulb have covered their legal obligations.

So your telling me it’s ok for them not to be open on a weekend not only that numbers that are supplied are cutting you off so how can it cover legal obligations? What about gas leaks people who have young children to be sat in cold all weekend until Monday with no hot water or heating I think not and alot of people will agree there should be forwarding numbers to which we can get help and not having to wait till 9am Monday.

What about gas leaks
There are emergency numbers as listed on this forum to call in case of an emergency.

If you think you have a legal case then go for it.

So your telling me it's ok for them not to be open on a weekend not only that numbers that are supplied are cutting you off so how can it cover legal obligations? What about gas leaks people who have young children to be sat in cold all weekend until Monday with no hot water or heating I think not and alot of people will agree there should be forwarding numbers to which we can get help and not having to wait till 9am Monday.

Did you try any of the information in the help articles I linked for you above? I bet even now you still haven’t read them, have you? Never mind read them at the time of the problem before starting ranting about there being no way to contact anyone.

How come you are not open on weekends?? not only that the numbers that are provided also doesn't let you threw to any gas suppliers it cuts you off....personally if there is faults with gas or electric or even leaks should be a telephone number to get it sorted ASAP...

You must have edited out from your OP that a bolier wasn’t working because responses from others are referring to a boiler. Did your problem get resolved, if so how?

I’m just sitting with my children left without gas (heating) supply for whole weekend. Bulb failed to sort it out on Friday and I have been told if instructions given won’t help to contact them next day. How?! They don’t work on weekends! Read all articles. Nothing helps. Called all possible emergency numbers and everywhere been told to contact supplier. How!? Now we know why its cheap. Worst supplier experience I ever encountered!