Signed up for gas and leccy but only looks like leccy in Account Details

We signed up for gas and electric combined supply but our account details section only appears to list electricity. Has anyone else had this problem? Hoping this is a mistake at Bulb’s end. I went through the online quote form and it said - based on our previous years usage with our old supplier - that we could save nearly £1k.

I supplied our first reading from our electricity smart meter but it didn’t ask me for the gas reading.

We signed up for gas and electric combined supply but our account details section only appears to list electricity. Has anyone else had this problem? Hoping this is a mistake at Bulb’s end.

I supplied our first reading from our electricity smart meter but it didn’t ask me for the gas reading.

If it didn’t ask for a gas opening reading, then clearly the gas has not switched. Did you have dual fuel previously, or is this a switch from two separate suppliers? It’s likely that for whatever reason your previous gas supplier has rejected the switch - do you have a debit balance with them that needs to be cleared first? It’s highly unlikely to be a problem on the Bulb side of things, although clearly if the gas switch hasn’t taken place there has been a lack of communication in telling you.

I went through the online quote form and it said - based on our previous years usage with our old supplier - that we could save nearly £1k.

Arey you sure about this? Even if switching from the most expensive tariffs available it’s unlikely you would be saving £1k by switching unless you are a very high user. What is your typical annual for electric and gas in kWh? Are you sure you’re not seeing the expected cost based on your usage, and reading that as being a saving rather than a total?

If you go to your account, then my account & tarriff info
scroll down and there should be a copy of the email sent regarding your welcome pack that should have gas & elec listed if not then I would email Bulb to get it clarified.

Seems to be sorted out now.
Now we’re stuck on settling the financials with our old provider. Gah… broke!