Smart meter advice

I’m still getting emails for a smart meter
I do not want a smart meter

Hello @6964

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to the Bulb Community :wave:

I am sorry to hear you are still receiving emails regarding smart meters. I have added you to our smart meter refusal list which means you will no longer recieve any communication about them.

If you change your mind in the future, please let us know.

Thank you
Nathan

Quite right, I fell for it, got smart meters fitted and have had nothing but problems ever since, I am now waiting for the ombudsman to resolve the issue with Bulb

Hi @IanAsh :wave:

This should have been a smooth transition, so I’m sorry this hasn’t been the case.

I understand this is now being handled in a complaint, but if you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Cara :bulb:

Could you please stop sending me emails about the installation of a Smart Meter, I am being inundated with them. I have already explained to(? Customer Services ) that I DO NOT WANT A SMART METER. Please Stop!!!

Hey @aparis75019 thanks for taking the time to post on community. I’m really sorry that you have received so many comms about smart meters when you’ve already let us know you don’t want them. I’ve recorded your wishes on our side and you shouldn’t receive any further emails.

– Miriam :relaxed: