Smart meter appointment cancellation

I received a voice mail at 16:44 stating that my appointment tomorrow has been cancelled. I would like to make a formal complaint about this I am absolutely furious to have been notified at such notice.

My appointment was booked for tomorrow afternoon.

I booked this appointment well in advance and made arrangements to take the afternoon off from work and also arrangement to have my daughter picked up from school.

I find the late cancellation unacceptable.

May I request my email is sent to a senior manager at bulb. I would like an investigation in to this late cancellation and hear back from you.

I’m so annoyed that I feel tempted to tweet my frustration. I’m refraining for now…

Mr Ali

I received a voice mail at 16:44 stating that my appointment tomorrow has been cancelled. I would like to make a formal complaint about this I am absolutely furious to have been notified at such notice.

My appointment was booked for tomorrow afternoon.

I booked this appointment well in advance and made arrangements to take the afternoon off from work and also arrangement to have my daughter picked up from school.

I find the late cancellation unacceptable.

May I request my email is sent to a senior manager at bulb. I would like an investigation in to this late cancellation and hear back from you.

I’m so annoyed that I feel tempted to tweet my frustration. I’m refraining for now…

Mr Ali

This is a public forum and your complaint would be best dealt by sending it to: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001228431-How-can-I-make-a-complaint- Mostly it is fellow customers who hang around on this forum although the Bulb team pop in from time to time.

Same happened to me on October 10. I had a booking 2-6. They called me at 16:45 and cancelled it.

Currently I am waiting for the rescheduled appointment. Something tells me that they will cancel again…