Smart Meter -Customer Support Error

Hi, I recently contacted Bulb by email to ask about smart meter installation as have had an email invitation back in January. I can’t arrange an appointment as the website continually says there is no availability so I emailed to ask how to progress. I received a response asking for a photo of our meter to ensure it was compatible to switch and received the following:- “ Your meter is not compatible with a smart installation as it seems to be a three-phase meter so we won’t be able to complete the installation.Do apologize for this but would record this so you won’t get any communication to install a smart meter as you not eligible.” Our meter IS SINGLE PHASE - confirmed by our electrician!!! I would like you to 1) ensure our account reflects that we have a normal single phase meter and 2) advise when we can have a smart meter installed.
I have emailed the customer support agent back but have not had any response which I’m unhappy about.

Customer support emailed me last week, I responded and I’m still waiting for a reply. Very unhappy with the customer support from bulb.

Hi @windowinthrums :wave:

I can see my colleague has sent you an email today about this. To be eligible, the meter should have about 2ft of free space around it, but they have suggested some possible steps that could be taken.

If you have any other questions, please let us know or respond to my colleague in the email thread.

Thanks,
Cara :bulb:

1 Like

Hi @PoweredByVeg :wave:

Apologies for the delay in response. I have chased this up with my colleague so you will receive a response soon.

Any other questions, let us know.

Thanks,
Cara :bulb: