Smart meter flashing lights - what is normal for dual supply?

Hi All

I started having some issues with my electricity readings and IHD today. I noticed no electricity reading on my app this morning then found that my IHD had disconnected from my meters and goes through a loop of trying to reconnect/ failing/ restarting.

Hopefully the chat I had will solve it (it’s now sitting next to my electricity meter for the next 48 hours in the hope it will reconnect). However I think I noticed a change in the lights on my meter and wondered if that had anything to do with it.

Question being, what lights should ordinarily be flashing on my smart meter for a dual supply? I seem to remember all bar the MESH light flashing previously and now it’s only SW and WAN that are flashing green (MESH/ HAN/ GAS no flashing)

I’d upload an image but I don’t seem to be allowed as I’m a newbie :upside_down_face:

Thanks for any help!

Hi @zfh :wave: Welcome to Community,

I can see you were in touch over chat and we have now sent you an email outlining the issue. We have started a comms hub reboot to help reconnect your IHD and meters to the smart network.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or over your emails with Nick.

Thanks,
– KT :bulb:

Hi,

Yes thank you for that, I did receive an email explaining the problem and next steps. We have however passed the three week mark when my meters were supposed to have been reconnected and they still haven’t been. I have reached out to Nick via email a couple of times for an update but haven’t heard back. Can you please let me know what the latest is?

Thanks

Hi @zfh :wave:

Thank you for your patience with this. I have had a look over your account and it looks like my colleague has taken over your query regarding your communications hub reboot and is dealing with this.

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best,

Jen :star: