Smart Meter Forum

Wouldn’t it be great if there was a separate forum just for smart meters! It is such a shame that this forum is flooded with this talk now

Haha, that will never happen, bulb are trying to do there best to brush the issue under the carpet, profit (i.e we dont want the ofgem fine for lack of installs) before customer service.

Thats why even today they will be installing meters, looks like they were no different to any other provider after all !

I would just put the thing away and just keep an eye on better deals and ignore their “warm and fuzzy” propaganda … look what nice smiley casually dressed non corporate like caring guys they are… www.bulb.co.uk/about :slight_smile:

Well if people treated this like a normal forum, and stopped creating new threads for already answered queries there would be a lot less repeated threads over all topics.

@Pauli yes i am very surprised how they are still rolling them out. I think a lot of people would respect them more if they announced how they stopped the installs to fix all the current problems and will resume in the future. I received an email the other day saying they are installing in my area, but even though I want one, i just deleted the email!

I regularly compare prices and as it stands bulb are the cheapest in my area and had no problems so will be staying with them but will always keep an eye on the market

@Pauli yes i am very surprised how they are still rolling them out. I think a lot of people would respect them more if they announced how they stopped the installs to fix all the current problems and will resume in the future. I received an email the other day saying they are installing in my area, but even though I want one, i just deleted the email!

I regularly compare prices and as it stands bulb are the cheapest in my area and had no problems so will be staying with them but will always keep an eye on the market

It was a breath of fresh air when they came into this broken market, but when it came to their first real test (smart meters) their true colours came out … just the same as the others

Their debt pile is huge (all-be-it servicable) and so primarily have to keep their investors happy… love to be a fly on the wall when the directors meet their primary investors and give them their latest reports :slight_smile: