Smart meter has not shared electric readings for over a year

I’ve tried reporting this to bulb several times and am being ignored. My “smart” electric meter is not sharing readings for over a year now. The gas works fine. Consequently my bills are all estimated on the electric side.

Previously it took 9 months to get bulb to fix the exact same problem only after I went to ofgem. The “fix” only lasted a few months.

Do I have to go back to ofgem again to get bulb to respond to me?

Frankly I’m not sure how bulb stay in business when they have no customer service

1 Like

Yes,Frankly I’m not sure how bulb stay in business when they have no customer service
There are some customers who think they are “THE BEST” on the planet and can’t see past them

1 Like

Hi @Edd1e :wave:

I noticed an error on the account that suggests we need to do a comms hub reboot.

I can see that my colleague already requested this on Monday and sent you the details via email.

'We’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection.

If you live in or South of Manchester, the reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks. If you’re North of Manchester, it will be six weeks.

Your smart meters and IHD should go back to normal after the reboot completes. If you don’t see any improvement after this time, please reply to this email and I’ll check up on the reboot request for you.’

Hopefully you will then see the reads come through :heart_eyes:

Best,
Melisa

Yeh, my smart meter is not sending readings to bulb and I’ve had some response from them - supposed to have been rebooted last week (after a 6 week wait for those of us north of Manchester). However, no response now. Not only that but I’d also had no bills for ages and when they ‘fixed’ that problem I got loads of bills for the wrong time period. I have no confidence that my bills are correct and will have to calculate them myself to check. How can I get this resolved? Its totally unacceptable.