Smart Meter IHD hasn't update the tariffs

The new energy tariffs increased from 01/4/2022 but my IHD update the new gas tariff only, not the electricity. It is very confusing and pointless to have the smart meter IHD but display the incorrect amount of usage. Hope Bulb can update their system then I can get the correct information from the IHD. I cannot find out any information from bulb website for how to update the IHD to get the correct tariff. Please reply your suggestion.

Updated today and can get the correct amounts usage. Happy

Hi @Michael59 :wave:

I apologise for the delay here. We aim to have all members smart meters and IHD’s updated within a week to show the correct tariff information following the price change. I apologise for the inconvenience caused here but I’m glad it’s all been resolved now.

If you have any further questions please let me know below :point_down:

All the best,
Luke

Restarted my IHD again last night and now the new tariffs for my electric meter are correct thankfully .

Apologies to tack onto this resolved conversation (at least for the OP), however my IHD appears to have only updated the electricity prices, and not gas. I’ve restarted the IHD, any other pointers?

Not sure if it’s related, but the gas readings have been odd since the meters were installed. Gas usage is never shown on the website, but smart readings appear to be making it to you…

(I’m too new to post a screenshot!)

Hi @Promofaux :wave:

I’m sorry your gas rate hasn’t been updated on your IHD.

This is an issue that’s been identified by our smart team, and should be fixed within the next week.

– Meg :bulb:

1 Like

Hi Megan, my IHD (for electricity tariffs) has still not updated (we only have electricity, on economy 7 tariff). I was also told that I would be able to view graphs for usage within the app at the same time as the rates would update (which also hasn’t happened). Can you please advise?